Sometimes, I get so tired of crowded subways, overpriced martinis, and guy’s who look nothing like their Scruff photos. I get so annoyed with things like pants, bossy think pieces, and people who fake gluten allergies. It’s enough to make me want to leave New York and move into a cozy log cabin nestled in a tree-covered mountainside in Washington state. (I picked Washington because it’s a blue state and close to Canada.) Anyway, I have fantasies about becoming a mountain man. I’ll be all ‘naturey’ and chop wood and fish and take baths in a crystal clear creek. I’ll teach myself to play guitar and make my own toothpaste. I’ll gain a cute, furry belly from eating all the animals I’ll have to kill for food because Amazon’s Prime Now won’t deliver to my mountain. Also, I’ll let my beard grow really bushy and long and I’ll wear nothing but tight flannel shirts and those old school long john’s with the easy access butt flap.
Buy the Latest Book
Latest From Twitter:
- THE JOCK STRAP https://t.co/grJeBfthIg about 5 hours ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- THE GYM https://t.co/nLJUi0P1iE about 13 hours ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MAMA'S BOY https://t.co/ojI1OqrlVM about 21 hours ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- THE REAL GOLDEN GIRLS https://t.co/6y7N8Lne5g 06:53:28 AM September 18, 2017 from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- DEAR NEIGHBOR: SORRY ABOUT THE SOFA https://t.co/CCzvBet5B0 10:53:21 PM September 17, 2017 from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite