Sometimes, I get so tired of crowded subways, overpriced martinis, and guy’s who look nothing like their Scruff photos. I get so annoyed with things like pants, bossy think pieces, and people who fake gluten allergies. It’s enough to make me want to leave New York and move into a cozy log cabin nestled in a tree-covered mountainside in Washington state. (I picked Washington because it’s a blue state and close to Canada.) Anyway, I have fantasies about becoming a mountain man. I’ll be all ‘naturey’ and chop wood and fish and take baths in a crystal clear creek. I’ll teach myself to play guitar and make my own toothpaste. I’ll gain a cute, furry belly from eating all the animals I’ll have to kill for food because Amazon’s Prime Now won’t deliver to my mountain. Also, I’ll let my beard grow really bushy and long and I’ll wear nothing but tight flannel shirts and those old school long john’s with the easy access butt flap.
Buy the Latest Book
Latest From Twitter:
- A DOUBLE DATE! https://t.co/tYg8sqSb51 about 47 minutes ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- THE ENVELOPE, PLEASE https://t.co/UCunguSt2R about 8 hours ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m a sucker for pretty lights...but how are people suppose to get busy in here?! https://t.co/hjhGiDdyw7 about 11 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It was a good week, thanks to Janet! (Er, I mean Miss Jackson cuz I’m nasty.) @ Janet Jackson… https://t.co/HPNIDUKCnf about 14 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A TRIBUTE TO BRENEN https://t.co/tVh1ExiGB7 about 16 hours ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite