Sometimes, I get so tired of crowded subways, overpriced martinis, and guy’s who look nothing like their Scruff photos. I get so annoyed with things like pants, bossy think pieces, and people who fake gluten allergies. It’s enough to make me want to leave New York and move into a cozy log cabin nestled in a tree-covered mountainside in Washington state. (I picked Washington because it’s a blue state and close to Canada.) Anyway, I have fantasies about becoming a mountain man. I’ll be all ‘naturey’ and chop wood and fish and take baths in a crystal clear creek. I’ll teach myself to play guitar and make my own toothpaste. I’ll gain a cute, furry belly from eating all the animals I’ll have to kill for food because Amazon’s Prime Now won’t deliver to my mountain. Also, I’ll let my beard grow really bushy and long and I’ll wear nothing but tight flannel shirts and those old school long john’s with the easy access butt flap.
Buy the Latest Book
Latest From Twitter:
- JUROR NUMBER THREE: DAY TWO https://t.co/9Pe8VmJPHf about 5 hours ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SUBWAY STORIES: HUMAN CONTACT https://t.co/7yP2ob9uiB about 13 hours ago from Tweet Old Post ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out https://t.co/eJYGHSi2h7 for my latest blog post titled "Emily King & I." https://t.co/nM3D8mr67b about 14 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EMILY KING & I https://t.co/BxeryTYiws https://t.co/62mGwpmzkA about 15 hours ago from WordPress.com ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "You keep pushing me down, down, down, down...." #emilyking 💔 https://t.co/izgbDwFiKq about 20 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite